SECRET SISTER PROGRAM
If you would like to be a part of The Aspire Group Secret Sister Program, please read the following information and fill out the below form. Be sure to carefully read the commitment statement at the bottom of the form and agree to it before submitting! THANK YOU!
**PLEASE NOTE - Secret Sister is only a program available at our Cooperative Friday Campuses. If you do not attend a Cooperative Friday Campus, then please do not fill out this form. THANK YOU!!
ASPIRE SECRET SISTER PROGRAM RULES AND GUIDELINES
All the ladies of Aspire are invited to participate in this ministry of caring, sharing and encouragement with other sisters in Christ. You will each be given a "sister" for the semester that you will need to pray for and encourage. It is wonderful to have someone that prays for you daily and is there to send you an encouraging note or surprise you with a small gift from time to time. We’ll be keeping our "sisters" a secret; so don’t let anyone know who you have. At the end of the semester, we will reveal our "sisters."
What are Your Responsibilities if you participate in the Secret Sisters Program?
1. Know that it is a commitment. The lady you are assigned will be expecting you to uphold her in your prayers and she should be able to rely on you for encouragement.
2. Pray daily for your sister. Get to know her needs and her family’s needs so that you may pray specifically for them.
3. Make an effort to get to know your sister. Discover the likes and dislikes of your sister. Know her favorites. Find out all about her.
4. Be an encouragement to your sister. Send her cards or notes of encouragement, a small gift, re-gift, or homemade item.
5. Remember your sister on her special occasions. Don’t forget to send cards for her birthday and anniversary or special landmarks in your sister’s life.
6. Keep it a secret! Don’t let anyone know whom you have. Leave your cards or notes on the Secret Sister table in the Parent Lounge area or mail them to the mailing address provided to you.
7. If you are unable to continue, contact Amy Dean or a Program Director. If you find you are unable to continue participating in the Secret Sister program, let someone know so another "sister" can be found for the lady you were assigned.
1. Any gift giving is appropriate, but not required. Re-gifting items, food gifts, candy, and homemade goodies are acceptable. You will be asked to bring one gift for your sister at our revealing day at the end of the semester.
2. Make sure you contact your sister by means of an encouraging note, card, or gift EACH CLASS DAY. If you forget a few times, that is just fine! But if we aim to bless our Sisters each class day, then when we have on of "those" weeks and forget, it won't be a big deal because she will feel very loved the rest of the month!
Above all, have fun and enjoy getting to know your sisters! You can be the instrument that God has placed in this person’s life to give them the encouragement they need right when they need it. “A word spoken in due season, how good it is!” Proverbs 15:23. Praying daily for your sister will strengthen you, and the rewards can be immeasurable.
SECRET SISTER INFORMATION FORM
Please share as much as you are comfortable with!